Woman Cries Over In-N-Out Burger Opening In Texas
In-N-Out Texas has become a buzz phrase the past couples weeks on the blogosphere. With news that cult-favorite In-N-Out Burger chain would be expanding its locations into several Texas cities and the launch of first of these locations this past week, emotions were at an all time high for fanatics.
Known for its loyalists, staunch regime and quality-control, In-N-Out‘s experience is stereotypically well replicated among all its locations. With Texas in its sights, the brand hopes to experience similar hype in their new territories. Some may get emotional. According to a DallasNews.com report, some may shed a few tears.
About 0:59 into this video report from the Dallas Morning News [seen below], a young lady at the Frisco, TX In-N-Out grand opening loses her composure and lets her tears flow when she’s asked to talk about the new opening and the newfound In-N-Out proximity to where she lives. Having apparently once lived in California with several easily accessible In-N-Out locations, she was overwhelmed with emotion stemming from her new convenient 5-minute drive to the new Frisco location.
Sitting outside the location, chomping on a burger, she continued, “I kept saying all night, pinch me, it doesn’t feel real,” pausing between bites, eyeballs swelling and an emphatic point towards the crowded building she mustered: “It felt real in there! It’s nostalgia, it brought be back to…living in California.“
Stay tuned to FOODBEAST for more In-N-Out Texas area news as it gets released!
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor