Papa Murphy’s S’mores Dessert Pizza and Looming $35 Million Ad Campaign
In early February, Papa Murphy’s, the world’s largest take-and-bake pizza company, introduced their S’mores Dessert Pizza. The dessert pizza utilizes real Hershey’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate chips, toasted mini marshmallows with a crisp topping. For those unfamiliar with the Papa Murphy’s chain, they hope their upcoming $35 million media campaign will change that unfamiliarity.
The chain will utilize an aggressive campaign spanning TV commercials, radio, online, print, social media and in-store to urge customers to “Join the Take’n Bake Revolution.” While those materials have not been made public yet, the brand takes to their Facebook to let fans know:
Monday’s the day! LOTS of exciting stuff to announce next week, gang. Until then, have a spectacular weekend and good luck with those basketball brackets!
According to NRN, we should expect a few new menu items from the chain. These items include a tentative April release of a Combo Magnifico Pizza, a “not-too-thin, not-too-thick” crust, large pepperonis, sausage, mushroom, onions, mozzarella, parmesan cheeses and herbs. Even more exciting is the June launch of a limited time Thai Chicken deLite Pizza, a pie that utilizes a sweet and spicy Thai flavors across a thin crust.
We’ll let Papa Murphy’s do the talking this coming Monday.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor