Adventure: McDonald’s Fruit & Maple Oatmeal
If you guys haven’t been paying attention recently, McDonald’s just dropped a healthy alternative for breakfast foods and all day snacks in form of their Fruit & Maple Oatmeal! I’ve always been a connoisseur of fine oatmeal, so of course I had to try McDonald’s new take on an old favorite. Was their oatmeal too runny? Too thick? Check it out right here after I opened this baby up.
Eye candy in a bowl! ..But seriously, Fruit & Maple Oatmeal wasn’t half bad. Its texture and consistency felt right, the fruit was a nice touch and tasted very good. I didn’t add any cream or brown sugar, which probably explains the reason why it wasn’t sweet.
Chunks of apple, raisins and cranberry.
Because the oatmeal is served all day and is considered a healthy choice, I decided to go with a Double Cheeseburger as well. Why not?!
A burger joint making oatmeal? Yeah, it does sound kind of weird, but it is McDonald’s. Their new Fruit & Maple Oatmeal was pretty good though, just make sure to add some cream or brown sugar for the sweetness and you will be all set!
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor