Adventure: Espresso Royale Caffe (Boston, Massachusetts)
It’s December, time to grab your favorite book, throw on a scarf, chill and people-watch at your local coffee/tea shop… Or act super Indie and paint portraits and read poems aloud to strangers! Either way, my friend Emily knew of the perfect place with just the right vibe! The Espresso Royale Caffe was only couple blocks away from where we were staying in Boston, and was apparently well-known for their delicious tea, coffee, bagels and laid-back atmosphere! Check it out how we got all Edgar-Allen-Po in this biatch:
Espresso Royale Caffe basically has any type of coffee or tea your soul desires! If you’re not feeling any tea or coffee, they also have Italian soda, hot chocolate and juices!
They also had a good assortment of muffins, brownies and cookies to satisfy that early morning sweet tooth! But I wasn’t looking for sugar cookies, I wanted a hearty breakfast! Which is why I went with a big-ass bagel sandwich! This bad boy started off with a toasted whole wheat bagel filled with two eggs, ham, red onions, tomatoes, and spicy sour cream spread. It tasted incredible, to say the least!
Emily got real fancy with her bagel and ordered hers with guacamole, red onions, tomatoes, sour cream and pink salmon! It was bomb!
We also got our tea game on with a pot of Rose Flavored Tea! It tasted incredible (catching a theme?), I wish I could have bought a couple of bags!
I was so into my food that I couldn’t get any good pictures of the scenery of the caffe. They had couches, tables and artwork that felt helped construct cozy vibe on a cold December day in Boston! However, I can leave you with the industrial scenery in the allies behind the caffe:
Make sure to check out Espresso Royal Caffe and their three different locations if you are ever in the Boston neighborhood!
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor