Nutella Peanut Butter Eggo Pancake Tower
The sun’s not even out yet and I’m digging in the freezer to find the good old fashion comforting flavors of Kellogg’s Eggo Buttermilk Pancakes! The satisfaction of grubbing on a tower of these always picks me up, while simultaneously bringing back memories of when I was younger! But if you need that extra sugary, fat-filled, diet-ruining goodness to pick you up from a long day of work, check this recipe out! The Nutella Peanut Butter Eggo Pancake Tower is my new go-to “pick me up” meal!
Found these suckers in the back of the freezer trying to hide from me! “Leggo My Eggos” you damn freezer!
Thought pancakes were enough? Today was a long day my friends, time to dig deep, in order to build high! Nutella, Skippy Peanut Butter, and Log Cabin (Lite) have a date with pancakes at the famous restaurant, “My Stomach”!
Hey, atleast the Log Cabin Syrup is lite! WIN-WIN, no?
Bake these flying saucers till they are light and fluffy, then lather them up with Nutella and peanut butter! I alternated between spreads on each layer, then lathered them together on the top layer.
Open the door to the Log Cabin and make it rain!
Ah yeah son! How you gonna say this doesn’t look tantalizing, especially right before bedtime? This Nutella Peanut Butter Eggo Pancake Tower crumbled when it saw me!
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor