Dubai Chef: Best Burger All Time
This has been one hell of a summer, filled with so many good times. And what better to do when it’s perfect out then to BBQ. Well new FoodBeast writer, Matt Maine .aka. The Dubai Chef (since Matt is moving to Dubai in a few weeks to pursue a job in Hotel and Restaurant management) and myself decided one afternoon that we would make the Best Burgers All Time. In all seriousness, I’ve eaten burgers at probably hundreds of different places and these were quite possibly one of the best I’ve ever had. Don’t take my word for it, check out the pics after the jump.
Straight up, it was beautiful out.
Went great with one of the hundreds of plumeria plants in Matt’s yard.
And here’s to the preperation.
The grilling begins.
Matt doing what he does best.
Bacon potato salad!
I don’t know what else to say, the pictures speak for themselves. Matt knows whats up. Make sure you pay attention to his coverage from Dubai as it shows up on the site.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor