Recipe: Steak Toastadas
The Pioneer Woman had this type of recipe on her website a few months back, and one day I talked my dad into making them with me. He made all the tortillas and I did everything else. This recipe is sorta of hap-hazard, but it’s so simple that I’m sure if you throw something together it will come out just as good as these did. Check it out after the hop.
Gonna need some steak.
Grill those babies up.
Slice and dice.
Eat some chips and salsa while you do all of this.
Make some refried beans.
Slap some beans on your crisp tortillas.
Get some shredded cheese up on those beans.
Now here you can either make another layer of beans and cheese, or you can put some of that extra steak in the middle layer. But know if you put meat in the middle layer you need to put more beans to have something to stick the next layer to.
Make em’ like you want to eat them. Oh wait you do. Make what you can eat then ha ha.
Once you have them stacked, throw them in your preheated oven for a few minutes to melt that extra cheese you just threw on top. I know you did, don’t lie.
Get out there, make something and foodbeast it! I know you have it in you. Best part is that somehow some of these photos came out considering my camera broke this day.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor