At Subway, the workers don aprons that have the proclaim them as professional “Sandwich Artists.” That’s pretty clever if you ask me, and there’s nothing like a sandwich that’s made just how you like it. For some reason, my sandwich artist went Van Gogh on my dinner. Check this out:
I asked for a few jalapenos on my sandwich. I got a full on aerial assualt.
Try counting all those! I ran out of fingers and toes man.
Crazy thing is, that sandwich was still delicious! My mouth was on fire for the next couple hours, but it’s tough to turn a Subwaysandwich into a bad sandwich. Everything I’ve tried is delicious, and it’s one of the best places to have a quick and healthy meal that still tastes great.
I guess he knew my taste in sandwich art better than I did. Keep lovin, and keep eating guys.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Elie AyrouthPublisher
- Geoff KutnickContent Director
- Rudy ChaneyProduct Development Director
- Charisma MadarangAssociate Editor
- Dominique ZamoraStaff Writer
- Brian YamamotoContributor
- Peter PhamContributor
- Patrick KhensovanContributor
- Kiera Wright-RuizContributor
- Isai RochaContributor
- Danielle MooradianContributor
- Cris WilcoxonContributor
- Aziza-Mistral SullivanContributor
- Dominique BoubionContributor
- Emily VillanuevaContributor
- Joey NargizianContributor
- Maziar AziziContributor
- Jennifer LaiContributor
- The Glut LifeRecipe Contributor
- Becky McKayRecipe Contributor
- Katerina PetrovskaRecipe Contributor
- Natalie PurcelRecipe Contributor