Here’s How to Make a Summer-Ready Knob Creek Mint Julep
The last time we used doused a drink in bourbon we concocted the Bourbon Raspberry Float. Now that summer is here and we can feel the heat creeping every time we step out, this Storyville Juelp is the perfect refresher. We used Knob Creek for the bourbon, the vanilla notes compliment the punch of mint and it’s the kind of drink we can easily see ourselves sipping in the hot California sun.
Knob Creek Storyville Julep
Courtesy of Bobby “G” Gleason, Beam Master Mixologist
- 1½ parts Knob Creek® Bourbon
- ½ part Thin Honey Syrup (3 parts honey, 2 parts water)
- 1½ parts Fresh Pressed Pineapple Juice
- 6 Fresh Mint Leaves
- Club Soda
Here’s How to Make It
1. Muddle pineapple, honey syrup and mint in an Old Fashioned Glass
2. Fill with ice, add Knob Creek® Bourbon and stir top with club soda.
3. Garnish with a pineapple clip and mint top.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK