17 First World Food Problems Will Make You Want to Flip the F**king Table
First world problems: We’ve all got ‘em, and they’re pretty much unavoidable when you live in ‘Murica. But the worst kind? First world food problems. Imagine you’re craving a delicious PB&J, and you come to find out only the bread butts are left. Terrible situation? Yes. What about getting a cracked corn dog? Totally rude.
These issues receive a huge no thank you in our books, so here’s to #firstworldfoodproblems!
17. Ughhh Worst Cookie + Milk Situation, Ever
16. Being left with just the butts.
15. When pudding lids don’t cooperate.
14. Even Worse: Outta Control Yogurt Lids.
13. And then there’s THIS. UNACCEPTABLE.
12. What are we supposed to do, lap up overflowing soda with our tongues? (Yes.)
11. Why don’t they invent more accommodating fridges? #champagnesadness
9. This is why we can’t have nice things.
Picthx Little Panda Bear
8. Just threw up in our mouths a little.
7. This should be illegal.
6. It’s like staring into a watery pool of hopelessness.
4. We want a refund.
3. Soggy Cereal. Nuff’ Said.
2. You’re Ruined, Taco. RUINED.
1. Oh no! Too. Much. Awesome.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK