We’re Gonna Pop Some Tabs – 10 Awesome Beer Can Designs
Now that we’ve learned craft beer is on the rise, thanks to Budweiser’s admittance, let’s take a look at an offshoot of the craft beer craze. It’s one thing to drink craft beer; it’s another to drink it out of a can. I love a good beer in a can. It combines the joy of having a beer, with just enough nostalgia to make for a wonderful experience. Drinking beer from a can hearkens back to a past world, an homage to the working class of the 50’s. Or at least that’s what I think while I drink. Paste Magazine recently came out with their 30 best beer can designs. I picked my top ten but you can get the full list here.
10. Cervecería Sagrada, Mexico: Craft brew meets Mexico in this fantastic masked can.
9. Westbrook Brewing, South Carolina: Love the type face, and the seemingly hand-typed details.
8. Santa Fe Brewing Company: Simple design. Geographically relevant. Spot on.
7. 21st Amendment Brewery, San Francisco: You can never go wrong with putting historical figures at the forefront of your marketing, just ask Lincoln the Vampire Slayer.
6. Austin Beerworks, Austin: That is one bold A.
5. 21st Amendment Brewery, San Francisco: Dick Tracy anyone?
4. Brindle Dog Brewing Company, Florida: Now this is bringing that 50’s nostalgia to plain sight.
3. Payette Brewing Co, Idaho: If cowboys drank beer in modern saloons, this would be their go-to drink.
2. Stella Artois: There’s just something about a Stella in red.
1. Churchkey Can Co., Seattle: Great design, peep the old-school punch top can.
H/T + PicThx PasteMagazine
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK