Here’s How to Make Candy Corn Coated Ghost Marshmallow Peeps
If you like chocolate-covered Peeps (and I know you do), you are going to think these uncanny confections are fan-franken-tastic. Candy corn and Ghost Marshmallow Peeps brought together in a most unholy union: great for that Halloween party you are going to tonight and even better to hand out to those sugar-crazed kids and their unsuspecting parents.
Candy Corn Coated Ghost Marshmallow Peeps
- 6 to 8 Ghost Marshmallow Peeps
- 8oz Candy corn
- Prep a cookie sheet with parchment (not wax paper, I learned this the hard way).
- Melt candy corn in microwave: start with 1 minute and then 15-second intervals.
- Dip/coat Peeps in melted candy corn. WARNING: It’s HOT, so be careful about not burning your fingers and be quick so the mallow doesn’t melt. (You can totally re-melt the candy corn if it starts to harden).
- Lay corn-coated specters on parchment and then stick in freezer to set.
Oh. my. glucose. This gloriously saccharine post should really be titled Here’s How to Give Yourself Early-Onset Diabetes. But, from me, do you expect anything else?
Sure you could just pop a handful of candy corn and munch on a Peep at the same time, but what’s the fun in that? So take a break from googling costumes with the word “sexy” in front of them, get downstairs and make a batch for tonight… and don’t forget your insulin.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK