Putting together the unofficial Top 14 Tattoos of Food list is no lighthearted matter and the task requires an enormous amount of internet sifting. Yet while on the hunt for the world’s top-notch food tatts, I realized that there are lots of people out there who really love bacon, cupcakes and cheeseburgers. And this, ladies and gents, is how they show it:
1. Hello Kitty is everywhere, even on your sushi tattoo.
2. A surefire way to make sure you only eat the best quality pizza? If it don’t match the tatt, don’t eat it.
3. The Girl with the Hot Dog Tattoo.
4. I always thought of leeks as the peaceful and gentle type. This tattoo shifted that notion.
5. Breakfast on my mind.
6. Gettin’ that daily serving of fruits and veggies #TurntUp
7. Happy doughnut is happy.
8. Ladies, just so you know how he likes it.
9. Radishes?!?! Hollaaa
10. Jelly Belly.
11. Nothing sexier than a man roasting s’mores on his arm.
12. Nothing says “I love you” like sharing an avocado tattoo.
13. Kale cuz #YOLO
14. Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato = The perfect night in Vegas.
As a child, Dominique Boubion
would sometimes sleep until noon and pout
that she missed breakfast. She shamelessly asked permission to eat
breakfast followed by lunch back to back. In those days her favorite food
was a cheeseburger, a craving she regularly suppresses while exploring the
foodie world of a raw and vegan diet. But while still eating