Here’s How to Make Corn Dog Brownies
You know how sometimes you are really into two different things, and you think putting them together is a great idea, but it’s really not? Pottery and break dancing. Kittens and hang gliding. Drinking and operating heavy machinery.
This is not one of those times.
You’re bonkers for brownies and crazy for corn dogs, so it’s only right that you put them together in one awesome dinner/dessert of epig (get it!?!?) proportions.
Corn Dog Brownies
- 2 boxes of your favorite brownie mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 sticks (16T) butter, melted
- 30 frozen mini corn dogs (They come in packs of 40. You know what to do with the rest.)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a 9×13 pan with non-stick foil (or use sticky foil and grease it).
- Mix brownie, eggs, and butter in the biggest bowl you own.
- Chop corn dogs in half and stir into brownie batter.
- Pour and smash the pork-laden batter into the foil-lined pan and bake for 55 to 65 minutes.
- Let cool for a long as you can stand it, cut, consume, and cry-gasm.
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again, these corn dogs taste like donuts….with pork in them. So yes, I think they taste great apart and great together, and I know you will too. (Especially if you add in your previously mentioned love of drinking.)
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK