How To Make A Strawberry Banana Nutella Pancake Burrito
Back-To-School Pancake Burritos? Yes please. Finally, a non-savory, hand-held breakfast burrito that ‘takes the cake,’ errrr…the pancake. Sounds simple enough, just include the listed ingredients in the burrito’s title. But regardless, here are the deets:
Recipe by way of the J.M. Smucker Company.
Strawberry Banana Pancake Wraps with Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
Makes 8 Roll Ups.
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 (7 oz.) package Martha White® Strawberry Flavored Muffin Mix
- 4 tablespoons Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- 4 small bananas
- Parchment Paper
- SPRAY griddle or large skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Heat griddle or skillet (if electric, heat to 325°F.). Combine eggs, milk and muffin mix in medium bowl. Stir just until large lumps disappear. Batter will be thin
- POUR slightly less than 1/2 a cup of batter for each pancake onto hot griddle. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until pancakes begin to look dry around edges. Turn, cook 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- COOL slightly. Spread about 1 tablespoon chocolate hazelnut spread on each pancake. Place banana at one edge. Roll pancake around banana. Cut in half with a serrated knife. To eat out of hand, place each half diagonally on parchment squares and roll up.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK