Select Subway Cafe Locations To Test Three New Vegan Sandwiches
Call it the “Vegan Delite,” if you may, because at select locations in the DC-area, Subway will finally offer more than just the Veggie Delite for their vegan guests.
For a limited-time only, Subway Cafe is proud to introduce a Sweet Riblet, Malibu Greek, and Italian Black Bean option as one of their new all-vegan sandwiches. Although Subway locations across Canada already have a “Totally-Vegged” Vegan Veggie Max patty, there were no official plans to release the sandwich in the states.
As of right now, Subway officials have stated that there are currently no plans for a nationwide release of the vegan sandwiches. Since the vegan options are going through a vigorous testing and development phase until Subway creates the perfect sandwich, it may be a while until these options see the light of a national release date.
Posted below is a list of Subway Cafe locations that will offer the new vegan sandwiches within the next week or two. Visit WeLoveSubway.com and leave them some feedback, or drop them a line at (203) 877-4281 if you get a chance to test the sandwiches or would like it in your neighborhood.
For our readers, what do you all think? Do you think Subway should make vegan options national, or only throughout select locations?
Let us know what you think!
- 555 13th St NW, Washington, DC 20005 — (202) 347-4616
- 455 Massachusetts Ave, NW (1st Floor) Washington, DC 20001 — (202) 638-0348
- 550 First St., NW, Washington, DC 20001 — (202) 661-6639
- 8145 Main St, Ellicott City, MD 21043 — (410) 418-4330
- 5520 Research Park Dr, #107, Catonsville, MD 21228 — (410) 455-5222
- 300 Sentinel Dr, #100, Annapolis Junction, MD 20701 — (301) 490-6553
- 320 King St, Alexandria, VA 22314 — (703) 879-4321
- 2361 Eisenhower Ave, Alexandria, VA 22314 — (703) 879-4321
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK