T.G.I. Friday’s Adds Korean Steak Tacos to Menu, Plus 16 Other New Items
Following current flavor trends, T.G.I. Friday’s has just announced the launch of 17 new menu items for the summer season, including Korean Steak Tacos.
Call it an inspiration cue from the Korean Taco trend most associated with the Kogi BBQ food truck over the past few years, T.G.I.F. calls it variety. We’ll give them the benefit of the doubt, considering other menu additions touch upon other cultures, although they don’t have the mashup flair the tacos do.
According to a menu description on the TGI Friday’s website, the Korean Steak Tacos plate comes with three corn tortillas filled with strips of marinated Black Angus flat iron steak, topped with ginger-lime slaw, cucumbers, fresh cilantro, basil and Sriracha sauce. Served with a jasmine rice pilaf, because, why the hell not? It’s TGI Friday’s!
The new menu additions include vegetarian options, shareable appetizers and some hearty entrées. Additions include:
- Loaded Skillet Chip Nachos
- Chip ‘n Dip Trio
- White Cheddar Spicy Beef Queso
- Korean Steak Tacos
- Caribbean Spiced Rum Ribs
- Spicy Craft Beer Cheese Burger
- Triple Stack Reuben
- Strawberry Fields Salad with Grilled Balsamic Chicken
- Ice Cream Strawberry Shortcake
- Salted Carmel Cake
- Tomato Mozzarella Salad (side)
- Chipotle Roasted Corn on the Cob (side)
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK