Cheez-It Spicy Chicken Tenders, So Easy an NFL Running Back Can Do It
You don’t need anything fancy to satisfy Football-lovers during this Superbowl Season…especially when you have this recipe for Cheez-It smothered and breaded spicy chicken tenders.
And apparently it’s endorsed by LaDainian Tomlinson, running back for the NON playoff bound New York Jets this season (ouch?). I guess that helps? Since the truth of the matter is, you’ll be hard pressed to find a running back who doesn’t love Cheez-Its and chicken tenders, so putting them together must be magical.
To the dude that claims that he can only make a bowl of cereal, this recipe is for you. It combines a whopping 3 ingredients and 5 whole steps. It’s not going to get much easier. Trust me.
Preparation Time: 15 Mins.
Total Time to Serve: 1 Hour
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 3/4 cup buffalo chicken wing sauce
- 2 cups Sunshine® Cheez-It® Hot & Spicy crackers
- Place chicken tenders in large plastic, zip-tip bag. Pour in buffalo chicken wing sauce. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Spray large baking sheet with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Place crushed crackers on large plate. Remove each chicken tender from marinade and roll in crackers to coat. Place on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining tenders. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Place prepared chicken in preheated oven. Bake 15-20 minutes or until thermometer reaches 165ºF. Serve hot.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK