Needles Found in Burger King Burger
The last thing you would want to find in your burger is a couple of needles. Such was the case of a Hawaii-based soldier sitting down to his meal. Army Staff Sgt. Clark Bartholomew purchased a Triple Stacker from a Burger King in Schofield Barracks back in December and took it home. When Bartholomew ate the burger, he found that a needle in the burger had pierced his tongue. Another needle was found in his small intestine, leaving him hospitalized for six days.
Bartholomew filed a lawsuit this week in Honolulu against the restaurant. Hopefully he gets some compensation for all that trouble. Talk about scary.
(via: Huffington Post)
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK