Late Night Drunken Cooking Leads To a Fire in Pennsylvania
In a case of Damn That’s Almost Happened To Me Like a Thousand Times, we are just getting reports of a western Pennsylvania man who has been jailed on charges of reckless endangerment and resisting arrest after apparently passing out drunk while cooking.
The incident, which occurred last week, involved 25-year-old Avery McCall who apparently passed out drunk on his couch while food burned on his stove. Firefighters had to use a pass key to get into his smoky apartment, which ended up leading to the evacuation of his entire building.
Nobody was hurt in the fire, so we can laugh about this profusely. Or at least chalk it up to the “glad it wasn’t me” chalkboard.
Leader Image courtesy: Michelle Meiklejohn
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK